Enterprise Application Diagram Software
What is Enterprise Application Diagram
Use the Enterprise Application
templates to design and document enterprise-wide system diagrams that include
physical and logical components. Show software architecture or communication
flow among assets enterprise-wide.
In Edraw Professional, the Enterprise Application
and shapes are in the Software folder.
Who Need to Use Enterprise Application Diagram
- Software architects: Represent
hardware and software architecture layers.
- Network administrators: Show network
communication between users and computing resources.
- Data center managers: Model the
boundaries and processes of users in an enterprise.
Software and View All Examples
Enterprise Application Symbols
How to Create an Enterprise Application Diagram
- On the File menu, point to
Library Gallery, point to Software, and then click
- Drag shapes that represent your physical,
enterprise-wide system components onto the drawing page from
- Drag shapes that represent your logical system
components, such as boundaries, data stores, and processes onto the drawing
page from Enterprise Application.
- To add text to a shape, select the shape, and then
- Connect shapes when necessary.