With Edraw Organizational Chart, you can create clear and comprehensive company organizational charts with no prior experience. As you can see by studying the sample organizational chart below, these types of charts are the ideal way to illustrate the inner structure and hierarchy of a business or any other type of organization. Visualize the organizational structure of your company in order to make strategic decisions for succession planning, corporate reorganization, and communicating company statistics to key management personnel.
The best method is to create Word organizational chart, PowerPoint organizational chart with Edraw.
Method 1: Export Organizational Chart to PowerPoint
Since Edraw V4.0, it's easier to create the organizational charts in PowerPoint. Just click the Export to PowerPoint button in the Ribbon menu after you finish your organizational chart.
Then Edraw will create a new PowerPoint file and launch it in your OS. You can continue to modify and edit the org chart.
Double click the organizational chart object in PowerPoint, you can return to Edraw program and edit the object again. When you finish the modification, you can close Edraw. All the modification will be updated to PowerPoint automatically.
Method 2: Insert OLE Object in PowerPoint
You can insert an Edraw organizational chart drawing in the Microsoft PowerPoint.
1. Firstly, please open the Microsoft PowerPoint.
2. Click the "Insert OLE Object" item in the "Insert" menu.
3. Choose the "Edraw Document" type in the "Insert Object" dialog.
4. So you can draw the organizational chart in PowerPoint with Edraw Org Chart software.
5. When you finish the drawing, you can close the Edraw program. So the drawing will display in PowerPoint automatically.
Method 3: Crop the Drawing then Insert Image in PowerPoint
1. Firstly, you can draw the organizational chart in Edraw directly.
2. Then you can crop the drawing with the "crop" tool in the "Standard Toolbar".
3. At last, you can insert the image in PowerPoint.
Method 4: Save to Image then Insert to PowerPoint
You can also export the drawing to common graphic format such as bmp, transparent png, jpg or metafile. Then insert them into the Microsoft PowerPoint, Word or Excel.
Delineate clear lines of management in order to manage the human capital without overlap of duties or function between different layers of management and human resources. This is where organizational charting, the chart for mapping the company, comes into work.
You can create PowerPoint organization charts using other methods. You can also use Office Visio 2007 or Organization Chart (also known as Microsoft Organization Chart 2.0), which was used in PowerPoint 2003 or earlier. Click the Object button in the Text group on the Insert tab to insert an organization chart.