Windows Graphics Foundation Process Flowchart
Windows Graphics Foundation 2.0
- Geometry shader stage
- "Sees" entire primitive (3 vertices of
- Can have adjacent vertices, too (6 vertices
- Limited amplification
- Extrude edges, expand points, generate shells,
- Per-primitive processing
- Generate extra per-primitive constant data for
- Constant colors, normals, etc
- Compute plane equations, barycentric
- Combine with stream output or arrayed resources
- Render to cube map
- Render multiple shadow maps
With the Style Panel to change the shape color
In Edraw, shape formatting is also called shape style,
shape styles include the following settings:
- Line fill, pattern, cap, weight, color, and
- Fill color, pattern, and transparency.
- Shadow fill, color, pattern, and transparency.
Note: Style does not include Text formatting.
Style is the best way to format shapes. By just one click,
a couple of new format settings will be applied on the shapes selected. You
can modify the style to change the shapes' formatting or the default
formatting. You can also create your own styles or keep the style you like
permanently. Styles are listed in two tables:
- Style in use: The list of the different styles
used in the page including the default style for the new shapes.
- Predefined Style: Edraw provides many beautiful
and applied styles, which help you formatting shapes quickly. Also you
can modify the predefined style or create your own style.
For more details, please visit How to
Use the Style.
Diagram Software and View All
Review Flowchart Software
Graphic Organizer Software